JOURNEYS TO THE HEART OF THE ARCTIC
ARCTIC SAILING ESCAPE offers exceptional cruises on a 16-meter yacht.
To the heart of the Arctic in the SVALBARD archipelago, to encounter the fauna, flora and glaciers.
We offer 4 differents itineraries :
- 8 days in the Majestic ISFJORDEN cabotage along innumerable glaciers. Encounter with a very diverse fauna. SNOWSHOES TREKKING IN MAY !
- 12 days along the west coast to meet the astonishing Colonnies of Morses and all the surrounding fauna, as far as the Bay of the King. SNOWSHOE TREKKING IN MAY UNTIL MID JUNE
- 14 days along the west coast to the extreme northwest of Spitzbergen to discover the most beautiful sites and diversity of wildlife. SNOWSHOE TREKKING IN MAY !
- 20 days along the west and north coasts of Spitsbergen until reaching the 80° North latitude and the somptuous MurchisonFjord nested on the west coast of Nordauslandet
Discover our ITINERARIES and our PRICES by clicking on the link below:
DISCOVERY OF THE SPITSBERGEN ABOARD THE SAILBOAT
Life on board the SILLAGE with Christophe and Marie-Diane is about joining in and getting involved:
While enjoying the community life on board, you will have the opportunity to take part in the navigation.
Every single day is unique and is programmed to meet the particular events of the day. Christophe et Marie-Diane love to share their experience and to allow you take full advantage of the adventure.
Discoveries of animals, navigations, hiking, photography and animations on board will fill your days during your journey in the Arctic.
You will be well equipped to prepare fully to accomplish lasting memories.
The journeys with ARCTIC SAILING ESCAPE always offer lively and successful experiences.
Discover the story of Christophe and his wife Marie-Diane, the ARCTIC SAILING ESCAPE expedition skippers and their vessels.
Following Christophe’s acquisition of his first sailing boats, an Elisabethan 35, then an Arpège, Christophe and Marie Diane sailed a Chance 37 and later a Passoa 47.
Now, in 2016, they invite you to discover the Arctic aboard a Nauticat 515, a larger, more comfortable sailboat, ideally designed for navigating the northernmost latitudes.
Join Christophe and Marie-Diane on their journey through the Arctic.
PHOTO SAFARI IN THE ARCTIC
To discover the Arctic and its magnificent landscapes, we suggest you browse through the photos taken on the various routes that we offer.
Svalbard is an archipelago (of which the largest island is the Spitsbergen).
This archipelago encompasses well the biodiversity of the Arctic. The tundra is varied, the glaciers are magnificent and impressive in size.
The fauna is very diverse with many birds and different species of mammals such as foxes, reindeer, walruses, seals and especially the polar bear, emblem of Spitsbergen and the Arctic. The polar bear has been classified as an endangered species since 1973. Encounters with the polar bear are very frequent around the archipelago. Longyearbyen is the only city counting 25,00 inhabitants.
ARCTIC SAILING ESCAPE SPRING AND SUMMER
- 8 to 20 days cruises
- From May to mid-September 2020
- Maximum 7 participants
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél : 0033 (0)6 60 02 76 95